OUR AIM IS TO ENHANCE SOLDIER MODERNISATION
FOR OVER 30 YEARS, ROYANS DEFENCE HAVE WORKED HARD TO BECOME
A LEADER IN THE REPAIRS AND REFINISHING OF DEFENCE VEHICLES, PLANT AND EQUIPMENT.
Operating in a market that demands precision and reliability, Royans Defence have established themselves as the SME of choice to Defence and Industry, and have maintained a broad range of protected vehicles and plant equipment for both the Australian Defence Forces (ADF) and defence prime contractors.
Royans Defence’s capabilities extend from Smash Repairs and refurbishment (including complete rebuilds and extensive panel repairs), to application of specialist paint schemes. We have the facilities, staff and equipment to manage large plant / equipment and various vehicle systems including:
- Repairs and specialist refinishing for Trucks, freight carrying vehicles, buses and light commercial vehicles
- Special application vehicles operated by the ADF
- Machinery, Plant and Equipment
Royans Defence are a current, licensed
and certified Defence supplier of service
- Defence Recognised Supplier Scheme – Strategy Supplier
- Letter of Recognised Supply – issued by the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG)
Royans Defense are a strategic
partner and approved applicator of Australian
manufactured APAS 0502 NIRR military
(Axalta & PPG)
Royans Defence is dedicated to Defence and Industry, as such aim to reduce unnecessary overheads and aim to meet a sensible balance between technical, contractual and managerial risk, whilst ensuring & maintaining sound governance and accountability.
In all our projects we have achieved value for money which is underpinned by the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPR’s), we have commercially based our decisions on:
- Facilitating accountable and transparent decision making
- Encouraging appropriate engagement with risks
- Minimising overheads for defence and industry
- Being commensurate with the scale and scope of the project requirement
AT ROYANS DEFENCE
THERE ARE THREE MAIN DIVISIONS
Royans Defence strives to support New Zealand’s Defence systems, enabling National Security and the technical platforms that support our Nation.
Current Customers and Key Partners:
- CASG (formerly DMO)
- RAAF Base Richmond
- Holsworthy ARMY Base
- Private Defence Affiliated Contractors
- Davis Performance (various projects including the Bush Ranger Program)
Please note: We are not able to list all customers and partners here for