24/7 Accident response
Royans provides 24-hour accident response seven days a week through our own online reporting and accident management system. Once we receive your call, we’ll do everything in our power to get you back on the road and back to business.
We’ll dispatch a Royans representative ASAP who will report from the accident scene in accordance to your needs and communicate with tow and salvage personnel, police and all other authorities on site. Once the vehicle arrives at one of our premises we’ll perform all authorised repairs, liaise with your broker, insurer and all other parties.
YOUR FIRST AND ONLY POINT OF CALL
We believe that selecting the right people from the start is the first step in getting the right outcome. Through our extensive network and support across Australia and New Zealand, we can arrange for:
- Driver, load and vehicle assessment
- Salvage, recovery and trans-shipping of freight
- Towing/transport of commercial vehicles.
- Machinery needs such as mobile cranes, forklifts etc.
- Clean up of the accident scene
- Appropriate authorities regarding vets and animals
- Emergency services
- Insurance company liaison, assessment and assistance with claim lodgement
- And other relevant services according to your needs.
AN EXTENSIVE AND RELIABLE TOWING NETWORK
Our years of experience with accident recovery and salvage has shown us the importance of dealing with the right towing and salvage operators. We have good working relationships with all the salvage professionals in the country and will coordinate the most appropriate towing service in the area for your needs. Our network across Australia and New Zealand means that we haul anywhere, no matter where you crash.