STRIVING TO SUPPORT AUSTRALIA’S DEFENCE SYSTEMS
Royans Defence supports Australia’s Defence systems through a demonstrated continual commitment and awareness to Defence, and
expansive abilities for smash repairs and refurbishment.
Our broad experience in supporting Defence systems enables synchronization and integration of personnel and equipment to sustain the demands of Defence Governance and technical management plans – in a time frame that supports both quality, and allocated deadlines for Military projects.
Royans Defence have acute attention to detail and experience of specialist refinishes. As such, we are an approved applicator of Australian manufactured APAS 0502 NIRR military coatings. Royans Defence apply surface protection such as anti-corrosion treatments and protective coatings, and have extensive experience in applying concealment coatings and camouflage paint schemes.
Our company offers a range of commercial vehicle, truck, trailer, machinery/ equipment, component and 4WD services:
- Smash Repairs and refurbishment to light, medium and heavy vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Crack testing of components
- Fibreglass and Carbon fibre repairs.
- Fabrication, welding and Bonding.
- Corporate branding / logos and sign writing
- Paint and Panel repairs, body building, servicing,
(overhaul and installation)
- Electrical re-wiring and electronics (repair and replacement)
- Re-sprays, specialist spray painting and graphics
(resprays and touch ups)
- Pick up and delivery
- 24 hour towing service
- On site quoting
- Anti-corrosion treatment and protective coatings
- Abrasive blasting/ Sand blasting
- Specialist chassis repairs, extensions and modifications
- In-house colour technicians that develop coatings and colours
to meet customer requirements
- Insurance claims handling (if required)
CORE ENABLERS FOR THESE CAPABILITIES
ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Acute detail and experience of specialist surface protection and concealment. Such coatings include but not limited to
(All applied to manufacturers Standards):
- Anti-corrosion treatments and protective coatings
- NIRR Camouflage paint schemes to APAS Standards
- Specialist painting, including disruptive patterning
- Two pack paint systems
- Familiarity of Defence systems, processes and procedures through repairs, regular servicing and maintenance.
- Complete technical inspection prior to maintenance to ensure a holistic approach to governance and safety.
Royans Defence aim to reduce unnecessary overheads and balance technical, contractual and managerial risks.
Our development schedule accommodates immediate access for projects and work in agreement with Defence needs. Job duration will be clearly outlined and articulated at commencement of initial assessment to ensure timelines and expectations are met.
Above all else, Royans Defence core values are extant through all services maintaining a high priority in overall quality, attention to detail, and sound governance and accountability in all aspects of service.
From customer service to technical applications on Defence systems Royans Defence is best value for money in quality and understanding requirements of Australia’s security systems.