Royans are pleased to announce the acquisition of Alro Truck Centre in Palmerston North.
Operating since 1985, Alro offer a full range of heavy vehicle repair services from their 38,000 square foot workshop including:
• Heavy vehicle smash & insurance repairs
• Chassis straightening from their state-of-the-art Blackhawk Powercage universal straightening system
• On site sandblasting, dry ice blasting, soda blasting
• Fibreglass panel and structural repairs of trucks, trailers and equipment
• Truck & fleet paint work
• Composite refrigerated trailer repairs
Alro will also be our first branch in New Zealand to offer 24/7 accident response. From the lower North Island from Taranaki to Waiouru through to Hawkes Bay, down to Wellington and to the top of the South Island, Royans will now have you covered when it comes to accident scene co-ordination and recovery.
Nick McNeill will continue to manage the business and we would like to extend a warm welcome to Nick and all of the Alro team. We would also like to take the opportunity to wish Rick and Annabelle all the best for their future endeavours.
Alro will be Royans 7th branch in our New Zealand network. Our continued growth allows us to merge the knowledge, equipment and experience from businesses like Alro, with Royans unparalleled network of locations to ensure a better quality outcome for our customers.
When back on the road means back to business. Choose ROYANS.